Wednesday, September 16, 2009

THCS - Story: A Dream Came True

A Dream Came True

by Julian


 Being a barber is like being a fisherman. You have to wait to see what you can catch. Sometimes at school, there are so many customers that I am busy all the time and they keep sending me guys one after the other. Some other times there is a long waiting time between clients.

Last week action was very slow. Very few customers were there (...) When I finished the last one, I went to the reception area to see if there were more people waiting but nothing. However I saw a guy in the waiting area and checked out if he wanted a haircut.  But no, he was just accompanying her mother and sister for a nail job. 

Tye guy was about 17, tall and had a really long bowl cut. His hair was at least 10 inches long and he was talking to his family. I thought, “Lets see if I can get this guy into my chair.” 

Read the complete story

No comments:

Post a Comment